Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Brand New Day


Guess what!? Today was the big day! I got my braces off!!! O-F-F  F-O-R-E-V-E-R! I have been so happy with the outcome! I got them taken off this morning and I still haven't stopped smiling! (Im literally smiling as I type this) I took a Geometry test today and was smiling the entire time! My teacher probably thought I was crazy, but I couldn't help it! They are also super slimy! I've been licking my teeth a lot too! I was given a huge box of DOT'S candies after (imagine eating those with braces!), and a whole bunch of balloons! I'm just so happy! I've had braces on since 2008! When I got them off I went to the mirror and thought I was looking at someone else! I look so different! And my teeth look so much bigger than they were with braces! My friend Jordan said she felt like Cheshire cat from Alice In Wonderland when she got hers off! Thats exactly how I feel! And my friend Anna said that she felt a whole lot more confident the second she got hers off! And she is so right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment