Thursday, August 16, 2012

The City



Wearing:

H&M Blouse 
Mundo Cuervo Long sleeved Shirt
Zara Jeans
Zara Heels

Who doesn't love those heels? I was so lucky to have found them in Zara... they were the last pair in my exact size and in that particular color (comes in white and neon). Plus I finally found a pair of flattering jeans, which is most definitely and essential you should all have by the way. You can have a million pairs of jeans but you need to have at least one pair of jeans that fit you like a glove! 

Last night I watched the movie "Chaplin" and I fell in love with it... partially just because Robert Downy Jr. was in it. The movie is so touching and so inspiring to me because of how Charlie Chaplin went from nothing, to becoming the most successful actor of his time. Also because of Robert Downy Jr.'s (who is by the way my favorite actor if you haven't noticed!) incredible performance. When you watch him acting and Mr. Chaplin you really believe that it IS him, he really IS Charlie Chaplin. He captured so many aspects of Charlie, which makes him my absolute Idol. Not just because of this particular movie, but because in whichever movie he is in, whichever character he plays, he is always fresh. He always has a new personality to give to every character which is absolutely incredible to me. I also have to comment on how adorable Moira Kelly was as "Hetty Kelly," Chaplin's first love (Ever since last night i've been scouring the internet in search of her dress in the picture!). Must watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment