Wednesday, August 15, 2012

La Cucaracha


Wearing:

Raximbat Shirt
Mika Shoes
Lucky Brand Shorts

La Cucaracha, La Cucaracha, Ya No Puede Caminar... 

I was so happy to hear all the feedback I got from my last post! It really overjoys me to read about how many of you can relate to wanting to do something different but being scared to because of what others might think. You're breaking free! :) In my opinion, I think you guys will be very happy to be able to show off who you really are. One of my friends has a pair of Prada Shoes she absolutely loves, and she had them for a while in the box in her closet. She was afraid to wear them (PRADA SHOES!?) because she thought it was too much for what everyone usually wore. Hello!! If any of you have a pair of Prada shoes in your closet, you better be wearing them! Remember, Be Yourself. I can't even explain how many different styles of clothes I wear. I can't stick to one style because there are too many things out there that are so my style, which is like i like to call it "New York." Because there are so many different styles and looks I want to try. That's why my blog crosses such a vast verizon of styles, because I can never decide what I want to stick with! :) I can't wait to hear from you all and even send me pics of Your Personal Style! to my email or on the Bijoux and Bisoux Facebook page!! Thank you all!!

The Moral Of the Story Is: Be yourself. Cause you were Born That Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment