Friday, March 4, 2011

50's and 60's

I made the school musical! woohoo!! The musical we are doing is "Bye Bye Birdie" and my part is the Sad Girl... incase you haven't see the musical.. heres my part:

Im so excited to learn the dance choreography! I'm really starting to like all this 50's-60's stuff, and not to mention.. the clothes!

The style is so great because it's so fun and young! I love how there were so many colors, pouffy dresses, and the pants that go all the way up to the waist! I love the styles of the dresses. They were all the same style but they all had different colors and prints, it was like a stylish "tacky" thing. My favorite thing had to be the hair! Tight buns with super curly bangs, and ribbons around the head! Someday I will go to school in a hairstyle like those.. just as soon as I learn how to style it like that! Well, Bye Bye Birdies!

No comments:

Post a Comment