Sunday, April 24, 2011

3 of my faves...

So thought I would just share a couple of my favorite products with y'all...
     These are a couple of my very favorite and basic products! I LOVE nail polish, and one of my
     favorite colors is this one by Ciate Paint Pots and it's one of the very best nail polishes I have
     ever tried. The color is called "Ditch the Heels."
     The next products I have are a lip stain by Tarte and HD blush by Makeup forever. I love the lip 
     stain so much because it's the perfect color (the color is called: Charmed) for any lips. Another
     plus is that since it is a stain it stays on ALL DAY, literally! I like to put it on when I plan to 
     do things after school with friends because it stays on and you don't have to worry about reapplying 
     throughout the day. The HD blush is also great but I use it more often for a bit fancier plans (The 
     product number is #3 PK01A... I can't seem to find out what the name of the color is) I like this
     blush because like the stain, it stays on all day! It is a very pretty color and I really do love 
     it! It may take a little practice to learn how to apply it correctly but sooner or later you will 
     figure it out! If you do happen to purchase the product, make sure you get a brush like this...
                                          BHON 1 brush #21
       This is the kind of brush you will need to be able to apply the blush. Make sure you blend evenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment