Sunday, January 8, 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LA BLUE GIRL!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LA BLUE GIRL!!!

bigassmessage.com/a1449

It's been a long year filled with so much fashion and clothes! And all of you wonderful amazing fans out there who make it all possible!! I really want to do a special fan post... starring all of you! Send me a picture of you with a sign saying "Happy Anniversary La Blue Girl!" or something like that, that I will make into a video post for the blog! I love you all sooo much! send me pics at: bellitabelita@hotmail.com

my year through the eye of the camera:

 Best Friends!! <3
 The Importance of Being Earnest
Cousins
 New Things!
 Quinceanera Dress Shopping
 TEAM EDWARD! :)
 Special Thanks to Spencer; for coaching me during photo shoots. :)
 DIOR NOT WAR! (When you mix 3 best friends and tie-dye)
Bye Bye Birdie! (Bye Bye 2011!)

2 comments:

  1. i love picture of your brother especially! aha, and i feel so special to have only been friends with you for such a short time and already made your blog <3

    ReplyDelete