Sunday, August 26, 2012

Graffiti


Wearing:
Cotton Candy Blouse
Husslen Chalayan Skirt
Miss Grant Sandals
Forever 21 rings

Another top I found at the cute little shop above the cafe. I adore this blouse because of how uniquely unique it is! It is also a great top to have because of the "prints" trend, which I recommend all of you get a print top and bottom because they are going to be very in-style this year, along with the color purple and head to toe color suits. It's also got a collar trend too! I love the top because you can really mix it up with anything! It's ideal for jeans and skirts because it gives it that extra "umph" you could be missing in a basic outfit. I think it's great, nay, essential to have a wild top you can use to spice up a day where you don't know what to wear but jeans and a t-shirt. A printed top can give you a quick and easy look. 

School is just around the corner... literally, but this year my blogger resolution is to keep up with my posts! And of course give you all new looks every time! :) Good Luck this year mademoiselles! 

*****Reminder!!!*****

There are two days left to enter the H&M Giveaway! Enter under the post entitled "H&M Giveaway" OR on the Bijoux et Bisoux group on Facebook! Bonne Chance!


No comments:

Post a Comment