Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh how I miss N.Y.C...

I have been feeling homesick for a while... from N.Y.C! After we left, I felt like I was leaving my home! New York City is one of the easiest cities to get accustomed to, I don't know why... but it is! So I thought I would put some photos from my NY trip this past summer... voila!








    The first picture was of course tooken at MACY'S!! The biggest store in the world! (9 stories!!). That
    was the most amazing Macy's I have ever been to! They had great brands! Like, Pepe Jeans,
    American Rag, Guess, and many other things like that! We got to go through all of 5th avenue, and I
    could not miss going to Waverly Place! We got to see the Bergdorf Goodman  displays and we went
    to the "IMAGINE" memorial at strawberry fields! I wish I could put all 700 photos on here!
    I LOVE NY!!!

  Wearing: Abercrombie & Fitch top, Viktor & Rolf skirt, Top Shop necklace, H&M ballet flats

No comments:

Post a Comment