Sunday, February 27, 2011

SF adventure! part 2....

 
    Shopping! You can't miss out on shopping in San Fran! We went to Barney's, H&M, All Saints,
    Desigual, and lot's of little boutiques! First we went to Union Square and found the most amazing
    store! ALL SAINTS. The clothes were absolutely cute in so many ways, they had the prettiest dresses
    there and you couldn't help not to try things on! Then we went vintage shopping. In the first picture,
    I was at the vintage store "Torso." They had the coolest clothes! (That was my favorite vintage shop
    that we went to.) After, we went to Haight Street to look at more vintage shops like "La Rosa" and
   "Decades of Fashion" which had the funniest things! It was like walking into a big costume closet!
    This was my first time vintage shopping, and I'm really glad I tried it out! It was a very fun
    experience!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment