Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hot Stuff!

And the color of the month is..... RED! Valentines day is coming up! And here are my love matches!

Fred Flare $11 Sweetheart sunglasses

These are the CUTEST sunglasses ever! They are perfect for the upcoming holiday and a HOT item to have! I love these because they can accentuate any outfit and are so fun yet classy at the same time!

This is one of my all time favorite lipsticks... not just because of the color...
Paul & Joe lipstick in Moonshadow

Another HOT item to have! (limited edition!) This color is sooo pretty on the lips, because it's not too dark and it's not too light! And... isn't that little kitty just so cute?? I take him for a walk in my purse every day! (do you take cats for walks...?) This costs $25 at Bergdorf Goodman, NYC (it's sold on other stores online too)
                                                                        

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh!!!! I love the lipstick!!!!!! it's sooo cute!! hahaha my cat isn't like any other, it doesn't eat, drink or use a litter box! It just goes on my lip! xD

    ReplyDelete