Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Golden Globe Awards!

Today I was watching the Golden Globe Awards! And besides "Hooray-ing!" for all my fave actors, of course there was the "Oh my gosh's" of all the beautiful dresses!

Angelina looked AMAZING in this dress (when doesn't she?) It was so simple but sooo pretty! The green was so beautiful and the shoulder pads were just the perfect touch (besides the sparkles!)

This was my ABSOLUTE favorite dress of them all! Olivia Wilde was made for it!
These are the shoes!!! 

I love this dress! The color is sooo pretty and the color Peach is amazing on her! Emma Stone looks amazing! And I love the blonde hair on her too!


Hailee Steinfeld Looked so beautiful in the dress. It's young and fresh and chic! She looks so stunning and it's the perfect fancy but age appropriate dress for her.

And Finally, the gorgeous Ann Hathaway! This dress looks so perfect on her, and it fits her figure perfectly! I love the color and the effect of the sparkles on the dress!

I can't wait to someday walk with them on the red carpet!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment