Sunday, September 4, 2011

Emily!


Wearing::

Tillys Black Pants
H&M Black T-Shirt
Vintage Dior Heels
Red Louis Vuitton Bag
Chanel Sunglasses
Teen Vogue Handbook
Chanel Lipstick

Miranda: "Emily!" 
Nigel: (To Andy) "She means you."
This look was inspired by one of my all time favorite movies "The Devil Wears Prada." I felt like I wanted a really simple but chic look, and what color is better to pull that off than black? I was staring at my closet and thinking of something that could represent Andy. I chose this because I wanted to be like how Andy was in the beginning of the movie when she was just starting out to be all fashionable, but she was simple. One of my favorite things to combine black with is that pop of red! I have to have it! Lot's of my clothes are centered around the pop of color look. I also fell in love with these shoes! (I feel like I fall in love with everything). The are so gorgeous! I love the silver cover that has Dior craved out in it!; I am also a huge fan of high fashion logos. I've also got my handy-dandy Teen Vogue Handbook (the unpublished manuscript that Miranda wants) that I swear I could not live without. I really want to comment on the movie we saw yesterday called "The Help." It is such an adorable movie! But it is also so sad to hear the stories of "The Help" throughout the movie. I would have to say that my favorite character was Minnie the "sassy" maid! And I also loved Celia Foote! She was just so funny! I would really recommend everyone to see it

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment.
    I love this look, it's really chic.
    Xxx

    There's a new post on www.nathalie-loveforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, little star!!
    xx

    http://thedrunkdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete