Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Green with Envy


Wearing::
Stella McCartney Tube Top
Stella McCartney Skirt
Juicy Couture Headband
Forever 21 Shoes

Feeling a little envious lately? Im actually just peachy! I cannot explain how much I adore this look! AND the scenery in which we took the photos. Let me talk about this skirt first. It is so unique! I have proclivities towards uniqueness (My english teacher would be so proud I used one of my vocabulary words!). I love that it has the two tone fabrics and the dangling pieces on the sides. And best of all, It's super comfy! (thats the best kind of fashion, don't we all agree?) I was also DYING to start dance lessons anew, so I got a little bit of my ballet mojo going on in there. The juicy headband I was so lucky to have found. When we were in New York, I found this at the way bottom of a hair accessories bin! It seemed to be the only one so, points for me! And my shoes. Well aren't they unique as well? I call them my taco shoes because they remind me of taco shells. As I'm posting this, I'm also being a super huge procrastinator and finding as many ways as possible to not do my book report for english. It's due tomorrow so we'll see how this goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment