Thursday, September 1, 2011

Boyfriend Jeans


Wearing::
Current Elliot Boyfriend Jeans
Splendid Top
Abercrombie & Fitch Belt
Mika Shoes
Tous Ring

Cool, Casual, Comfy Boyfriend jeans! I just got these pants yesterday and I have fallen in love with them! They have this washed and worn out look and color, and they are also very vintage-y. The pants aren't exactly just blue jeans blue, they have a sort of light tan color mixed in with them. They are actually 1 size too big, but strangely enough, they are supposed to be! You can get them in your size so that they look sort of like straight legs, but if you get them a size bigger they have a whole different look. It actually says on the tag that you should get them a size bigger for a more vintage feel. I paired them with this oversized tee because the look is relaxed. And I also used my new favorite shoes from Mika that I just cant seem to get enough of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment