Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cotton Candy

Cotton Candy Man let me hold the entire stick!

Wearing: 

Reverse Dress
Zara Heels

I've been waiting to post this for the longest time, and it's finally time to show you! I cannot explain how much I love everything, the heels, the dress, the hair, and even the location! I found a way to reuse last years prom dress efficiently. Have I mentioned how important it is to have some neon in your wardrobe? It doesn't have to be a shirt or pants, but shoes or a necklace or even sweaters with neon lining are absolutely wonderful. They're great for those gloomy winter days that could use a little color. Make some sparks with a neon touch! My hair is (is because I still use it like this) inspired by Madame De Rosa because obviously, her hair is absolutely gorgeous just like her. Can I tell you how excited I am that Lady Gaga released her US tour dates?! I'm freaking out, not missing the "Born This Way Ball" for anything!! 

*Spoiler Alert* 
I hope you all like Charlie Chaplin... he's coming to my blog for a visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment