Monday, September 3, 2012

Leopards, and Tigers and Cheetahs, Oh My!



Wearing:
Zara Collared Blouse
Ralph Lauren Shorts
Miss Grant Sandals

"El Zoologico De Guadalajara" is definitely one of the best Zoos of all time. They have absolutely any animal you could possibly think of! Sadly we came too late an didn't have enough time to find the cheetahs, but this beautiful leopard was a sight along our walk and who could resist not taking a photo. Along with the white tiger! 

If I haven't said it before, here I go... everyone should have a cheetah print something. And a good cheetah print something at that. The reason I say a good something is because there are trillions of cheetah printed garments out there, but many of them are cheap and tacky looking. Now I'm not saying you should go out there and get a $100 dollar printed pair of pants, there are plentys of reasonably priced quality items *cough* H&M *cough* Forever 21... but I really believe that a pair of shorts, a top, a dress or even a belt or shoes in the print can really be a life saver when you can't figure out what to wear in the morning. With cheetah print, you can go all black and have that pop of print! Another great investment would be a collared shirt, or just a separate collar that you can add to different looks, like the one I have in my post Amor Apache

No comments:

Post a Comment